Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Can't sleep

Can't sleep tonight. Too many things racing around my brain. School ending, drive to NJ, go to bar mitzvah (must get 4 boys outfitted in 4 suits), go to crime-ridden section of NJ to register car for teen, pick up car for teen, visit friend, visit in-laws, do 2 college tours...and before that my writing class, laundry, pack for trip....I'm missing something. Found out today that vacation plans conflict with kids' cross country training and kids may be cut from team unless we change vacation that was planned last january. Non refundable tickets & parents' 50th wedding anniversary are on the line here. Should kids have to choose between attending major family reunion 2000 miles away and the team? Will I have to be one of those annoying parents that calls the coach and says please please make a special exception for my special kids? Oy. Also I realized today that I probably narrowly escaped death in 1969 when we were caught outside during a tornado at a 4th of july event in Poland Ohio. So THAT'S why I'm afraid of lightning. Thanks for clearing that up. Having a glass of port now. Maybe that will settle my neurons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home