Friday, February 25, 2005

Too personal for the blog?

Just posted an essay on my birth on my other blog. It was an assignment for my writing class. It ended up being more about the origins of my family than about my birth per se...hope no family members feel I've overstepped any bounds by posting this mini-family history. It's a compelling story...someone in my class said it sounds like a movie. I think it could be a book. Maybe at some future date. So in advance, if anyone out there who is related to me is annoyed, my apologies. Next assignment is to write about my first day of school....SO EASY! I remember everything about Catholic school & have some good kindergarten moments to include. I'll post it next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, me too. I did 12 years at Mon Valley Catholic and I'm trying to forget...helps they tore the place down. ;-)

February 25, 2005 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home