Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Just checking in...

Just checking in....wanted to see if Hepburn is writing in her blog and I'm happy to report yes!! Are you reading this Hepburn?? Plans for today are dentist, ironing, maybe a trip to the strip to get stuff for Valentine treat bags for 1st graders. I'd like to forego the first 2 things but some unpleasant things can't be avoided. At least while I'm ironing I can watch a movie. I rented The Importance of Being Ernest, which is surprisingly good so far (watched about 30 minutes while boys were engrossed in Super Bowl.) And I'll be sure and write something besides this. Yesterday I worked on my Holy Name story. I decided to move the thing forward I would write a few paragraphs or pages on one subject at a time. Yesterday I did my 6th grade teacher & came up with some good fictional stuff along with the factual. At least it seemed good. We'll see.

Last night we watched Monster, which was great for the acting but what a sad depressing horrible story! It must have been a relief to that woman when she was finally imprisoned....or even when she was executed. I rented Ray, which we'll probably watch tonight. After that, we'll see Aviator & for the first time in years will have watched all 5 oscar contenders before the awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home