Sunday, January 09, 2005

I'm Baaaaackkkkk

I'm back. Trying to write something every day so here I am. That's a start. Thinking about characters for a story. Writing notes in my car when I see something weird or compelling. A lemon yellow sports car with license plate that says "MSRBLE". Worms on the sidewalk in January. Doing lunges in body pump reminds me of genuflecting in catholic school. Photos of tsunami victims everywhere. Kids ripped from their mothers' arms by the wave. Iraq. Democrats and demagogues. 40ish Women with perfect abs and pierced belly buttons on the phone in SUVs . Enormously fat people shopping at Costco & scarfing down the free samples. Cigarette smokers. Breast cancer. Live strong bracelets. Matilda. Kurt Cobain. That giant woodpecker on Jon's feeder. Skiing but it's 60 degrees out. Write a poem. Hurt feelings. Ken is recovering. This is going nowhere. I'll come back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home