Sunday, February 06, 2005

Dems & Dean

The dems must be gluttons for punishment. They are about to select Dean as their leader. This guy is a leftist hothead. "Dr. Dean". How pompous. I read somewhere he is actually a podiatrist. Reminds me of all those self-important school administrators that insist on calling themselves "Dr. this" or "Dr. that." Hell I have a juris doctor but I don't go around trying to inflate my authority & make other people feel like peons. Anyway if they're going to pick a leftist, how about someone with charisma? Someone who doesn't implode at the first sign of trouble? How can this guy's wife stand him anyway? At least he'll be a striking contrast to Harry Reid. That guy is like the walking dead. Talk about uninspiring. I guess the dems are looking for the polar opposite of Bush & they found him in Dean. Good luck with that. You're helping the republicans so I can't complain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

"I read somewhere he is actually a podiatrist."

You need to find some better reading material (something other then winguts writing lies). From CNN:Education: Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1971; medical degree, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1978
Career: Internal medicine resident at Medical Center Hospital in Vermont, 1978-1982; internal medicine practice with his wife in Shelburne, 1982-1991

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As far as him being a "leftist," DOCTOR Dean is a huge FISCAL CONSERVATIVE.

Remember fiscal conservatives?

That's what Republicans used to be. ;-)

Maria
2 political junkies

February 06, 2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger calabresewoman said...

Interesting. I only read mainstream press (NYTimes, WSJ, Pgh Post-Gazette). I've heard Dean referred to as a "fiscal conservative" but given his desire to regulate everything everywhere (except abortion) I find that unlikely. I think the guy is just plain scary.

February 07, 2005 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home