Sunday, February 06, 2005

Finding Neverland

We saw Finding Neverland last night. I was not really interested but I must say I loved this movie! It was magical, enchanting. I loved when Johnny Depp was dancing with the bear (what's NOT to love about Johnny Depp doing anything?) And Kate Winslet gets more beautiful in every movie. Of course Julie Christy starred in my favorite movie of all time, Dr. Zhivago, so I liked her too. This is a movie for everyone, kids included. Going to try to see Ray this week.

Phil is sick today. Thought all that was overwith (3 kids sick Sun thru Weds last week) but I guess not. Phil's a good patient though. He just stays in bed, reads, naps, doesn't complain. I'm convinced he's the sweetest boy ever born.

What exciting things are happening today? Trip to Home Depot to replace an outside pipe that cracked with the freezing weather last week, spewing water all over the deck when it thawed. Guess we should have shut off the outside faucet. Boys are clamoring for burritos for their superbowl dinner so a trip to the grocery store is in order. Must shower, must write something more interesting than this, must get outside & soak up some sun while it's here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home