Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Nothing to Write About

Ughh! I have nothing to write about today. I could recount my day for you but it's not thrilling, I can assure you. The best part of the whole day is sitting here at my computer listening to Josh, who's in the bathroom singing. That boy's heart is full of joy and happiness, just as it was when he was a baby 11 years ago. He does have his maudlin moments, like last week when he said he was concerned about dying. When I told him he has a nice long life ahead of him, he replied: Yeah, but I'm 10 years old already. But for the most part, he skips through his day, holds my hand, laughs his head off at silly things, snuggles whenever possible (as long as his friends aren't around.) What could be better than that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home