Friday, June 20, 2008

I Have Been Writing Every Day

I haven't posted anything since June 14 but that is because we were enjoying the sunny climes of Turks & Caicos, where we had no cell phone access and very limited internet access. But worry not, for I did indeed write something each and every day, in my spiral notebook. Tomorrow I will start posting the entries. So I'm still good on the promise to myself, made on Memorial Day, to write every day. I am proud of myself. Baby steps might be small, but they do propel you forward.

I read The Piano while on vacation (Jane Campion). A very good read, a strange and interesting story. It appears from the blurbs on the back of the book that she wrote the book after writing the screenplay (and winning an Oscar for it.) Backwards from the way it's usually done, I believe, but I liked it nonetheless.

Tired from traveling all day today (plus the beach and pool time in the a.m. before departing for the trip home.) Must rest my weary self now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home