Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wallpaper

Not the best day for removing wallpaper............hot & unpleasant & my arms are tired from working out this a.m. But Noah has been requesting a new wallpaper border for months & months so I want to get the old stuff off before school starts on Monday (so he can help me). We're taking off a border that I put up there when Sam/Noah were 4/2 that's a laura ashley pattern of antique racecars. Noah thinks it's babyish so we're replacing it with a muscle car motif. It will definitely look more like a teenager's room now. This is the first of many projects I have lined up for when the boys go back to school. What's next? Paint the garage or put in a new garden? If the weather is nice the garden will win out but first I have to procure a rototiller. Won't that be fun to learn how to use??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home